We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Waters AI or Not

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Waters AI or Not

Hi.

Would you say the AI option at Blue Waters is worth it or is there sufficient alternative restaurants in walking distance to allow some local variety and then id just have B+B. AI £90/day by the book.

Thanks.

Gary.

UK/Antigua
Destination Expert
for St. John's, Antigua
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Waters AI or Not

There are NO other restaurants within walking distance! However, you could have a rental car and find a lot of alternatives within 10/15 minutes drive, to suit every taste and budget. Unless you're big drinkers, car hire and eating two meals a day out would work out about the same as AI, especially if some meals are 'local'.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
761 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Waters AI or Not

I stayed here 3 or 4 times between 89 & 95. Wondering if I should return but as mentioned the AI option is about £100 per day. Can the evening meal be paid for as an al a carte option and how much woud dinner cost ?

sheffield UK
Level Contributor
41 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Waters AI or Not

Hi! Best bet is to book bed and breakfast and convert to AI during the holiday if that's what you fancy. The new chef is great and the food there much improved. The Cove restaurant is now by the sea and has stunning views. It's better than ever there in my opinion.

4. Re: Blue Waters AI or Not

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. John's