We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. James's Club Antigua

Virginia
12 posts
Save Topic
St. James's Club Antigua

I'm looking at renting a vacation villa in the Village of St. James's Club. Can anyone give me some insight as to how the numbers of the villas run (or even a map with a website) so that I can gauge how far back from the beach the villa is. Be unable to find any such info online.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Antigua
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

Try the link below. Then dowload the pdf map for a better view.

stjamesclubantigua.com/explore/resort-map.ht…

Regards

Mark

Virginia
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

Thanks Mark. But it only gives the range of numbers for the villas. Not sure if it starts at the back or the front. Guess I probably have to call the resort.

England
Level Contributor
849 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

I have a map with the villa numbers on. What is the number of the one you are looking at, and I can let you know where it is.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
192 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

We just left there on Sunday and stayed in Villa # 454, A 2 BR. If you look at the map its just above and to the right of the tiered pool. Not exactly next to the restaurant Piccolo Mondo but 2 or 3 villas away to the right. Very close to the spa too. It was very convenient because we were able to park on the road right by the entrance to the restaurant and walk down to our villa.

England
Level Contributor
849 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

originalkeith - that was the original villa we bought our timeshare at, in 2000! I have very fond memories of it, but we swapped it for a beachfront the following year, and haven't missed a year since.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday in lovely Antigua!

Virginia
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

A couple of the condos have not responded back so don't know the number yet. But one possibility is #459. Is there any rhymn or reason as to how the numbers run. Low start at beach or top of the hill? How about running left to right or opposite? Would you have a recommendation on 2 bedroom villa? Would like to see a bit of the water

7. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 September 2013, 21:35
England
Level Contributor
849 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

There doesn't seem to be a totally rational order to the numbering. 459 is situated on the lower level of what is called the middle hill, towards the hotel end of Mamora Bay, and should have a good view of the water from my memory. But, because the villas are built into the side of the hill, they all have views.

It would only take about 30 seconds to hit the beach from there!

Boston
Level Contributor
115 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

We stayed in #465 last year (blue pelican). It is one villa back from the beach and has great views of the bay.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: St. James's Club Antigua

A quick question for all of you that have stayed through timeshares--can you tell me what the cost was for the all-inclusive package? We are looking to book through Interval International and was wondering what that additional cost was. Thank you!

Get answers to your questions about St. John's