We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Boring question but will be in St John's next Thursday for 12 nights and wanted to know what kind of clothes to pack as how is the weather? Does it get chilly at night?

Thanks in advance

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

i am also arriving next Thursday and would like/need to know also.

Nevis
Destination Expert
for Nevis
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Right now daytime temps are in the low to mid-80's F. and just a couple of degrees cooler at night - should be the same until March when it's starts getting warmer.

london
Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thank you .... Coming from the uk so that sounds good to me? So not much rain or cool air then? I am hoping to feel very warm / hot!

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Sounds good to me.have had enough of wind and rain after the recent weather We have had here lol !!

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about St. John's