We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
633 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

I will be writing my review in the next week or so...If anyone has any questions about the Sandals Antigua, feel free to ask. We had a great time !

Alabama
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

Did you have a swim up suite ? Do they lead to the main pool ?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
633 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

I don't believe there are any swim up suites. You can get a separate building with your own small pool - but nothing swim up in Antigua. We stayed on the Med. side (more hotel-like), but we like that side better. Great rooms with nice views.

Worcester, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

Was it really as hard as some of the reviews make out to get loungers round the pool with shade? I have red hair, freckles and very pale skin and this is the one thing that is really bothering me. Thanks in advance.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
633 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

Honestly yes. Depending on what time you am to get out. If you are out by 7 you should be able to get something.

Skerries, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

For those poor folk you cannot afford a club level room with free WiFi. How much does it cost to get it or are there any hotel computers that you can use for free.

Waterford, NY
Level Contributor
656 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

I believe it's around $40 per week. There is an alcove off the Caribbean lobby that has one or two computers in it for people to use... don't know about the Med side

Staffs
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

We're in one of the honeymoon rooms on sunset bluff ...did you see them ? What's their location like ?

Skerries, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

Thanks for the prompt reply. It is good of you to be available to answer questions.😀

Skerries, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

Thanks for the prompt reply. It is good of you to be available to answer questions.😀

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
633 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back from Sandals Antigua - Any questions?

I did not stay in those nor see them up close. I have stayed in the Oleander (I believe the orchid is what they call them now) and the last 2 times in the Med. village which I love. You can't go wrong though. I don't think any parts of the resort are bad. I wouldn't like the little cottages along the walkway only because I prefer quiet in my room and I am sure you hear people walking by your room. You should be fine with your location. Have fun!

Get answers to your questions about St. John's