We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Whitehouse-HELP!

Which St. John's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, NY
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sandals Whitehouse-HELP!

I've heard there is a dress code for Sandals Whitehouse. I was wondering if I can wear flip flop type sandals with a skirt or sundress to some of the nice restuarants there? What were most of the women there wearing to dinners?

Croydon, England...
Level Contributor
928 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Whitehouse-HELP!

Sandals Whitehouse is in Jamaica where you'll likely get the answer......this is the Antigua forum. Maybe the dress code is consistent with all Sandals resort and I've never been to one not intend to. :)

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
1,569 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Whitehouse-HELP!

Hi caitis78,

I've been to a few Sandals resorts and they are pretty much the same with dress code. Sandals are fine for women with a sundress or skirt as long as they are nice. I have a few pairs with rhinestones on them and they never said a word to me. But closed toes shoes, slacks, and collard shirts are a must for men in the "resort evening" wear restuarants. Honestly you will see some people dressed formally, and some very casual. I only take sundresses and capris (capris for the "resort casual" nights). So no worries, just wear what makes you comfortable and have a great time!

Kat :-)

3. Re: Sandals Whitehouse-HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about St. John's