We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there "walking trail" on the Ren private island?

Florida
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Is there "walking trail" on the Ren private island?

Is there "walking trail" on the Ren private island? If so, anyone walked it? Water sport rental on the island? Free for quests or all pay? What's available? Are you allowed to bring a blow-up float/raft? I get bored sometimes just laying there so I'm wondering if I will be able to find things to do. Should I bring my own snorkel and mask?

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there "walking trail" on the Ren private island?

Back from the trip last night. There is a walking path ~ however, it is not that long. Maybe 1/4 mile tops. Kinda neat ~ would definitely check it out. It leads to two other tiny beaches. All water sports ( snorkling, kayaks, floats) are extra. Can be rented from the shop right on the island ( they also rent tennis raquets too).

If you get bored, there is a fitness center & tennis courts there as well.

I am pretty sure we saw people with their own snorkling gear. I am not sure about floats though.

You will love the PI. It is wonderful. The hotel was 100% occupied this past week & it still was not packed there. PLenty of chairs & hammocks for everyone.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
96 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there "walking trail" on the Ren private island?

My husband brought his own snorkle gear. You can rent it but if you have it, take it. We packed a bag with a small cooler, snorkle gear and anything else we needed for the day.

3. Re: Is there "walking trail" on the Ren private island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 16:20