We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt vs. Radisson?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hyatt vs. Radisson?

Can't decide between the two. We've been to the Hyatt before and loved it, but the Radisson looks nice as well. We will also be with our 5 year old triplets, so is one better than the other for kids? Thanks, Jill

New Jersey
Level Contributor
27 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt vs. Radisson?

hi jill,

we are going to aruba staying at the rad for the first time in june with our 3yo. we heard that the hyatt has a better kids' program (drop off sort of thing) but still chose to stay at the rad. our daughter is still too young for the structured programs they offered at the hyatt and the rad just seemed more of what we were looking for (zero-entry pools, great beach, laid-back atmosphere) - also, it was a bit cheaper than the hyatt and we got a really good deal. i think you can't go wrong either way. if you need anymore info or would like me to contact you after my trip (assuming yours is after mine:)) just email me directly.

mary

email: mrm66@yahoo.com

New Jersey
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt vs. Radisson?

Mary,

Thanks for your reply; when are you going? We are looking to go in early October.

~Jill

New Jersey
Level Contributor
27 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt vs. Radisson?

we will be there the first week of june this year.

mary

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
1,620 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt vs. Radisson?

Although I haven't stayed at the Hyatt, I can highly recommend the Radisson. Do your triplets swim, yet? If so they would really enjoy the Radisson's two free form, zero entry pools and the activities around the pools including bright green iguanas and talking tropical birds. Also the Radisson has a baby sitting service for a fee, if you and your husband opt for a romantic dinner alone, either at the Radisson or any one of scores of excellent restaurants on the island.