We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone done westin AI

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
has anyone done westin AI

hi, was just wondering if anyone has been to the westin and done the new AI program, have stayed there when it was the wyndham and they did not offer this...

what does it include???? which rest. , room service ect....

hope i can find the answers fast..booking son's honeymoon for august.....thanks in advance........

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,897 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: has anyone done westin AI

The all inclusive package includes the following:

Premium brands, beer & wine by the glass, daily breakfast in The Greenhouse Restaurant or The Terrace, Lunch daily at The Terrace or Tambu BBQ Grill, on property dining daily for dinner at Pago Pago, Caffe Baci, Cabaret Royal & Dinner Show, or intimate dinners on the beach at Azull, Blossoms for one evening, or a one evening Aruba Gastronomic Association dine-around at participating restaurants (see concierge for reservations). Also included, complimentary use of the Health Club & Tennis Court Facilities, non-motorized water sports, Manager's Cocktail party and Limbo Show and a variety of daily activities and services by the pool and beach.

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: has anyone done westin AI

thanks arubaamy, my dh and I never do AI so i did not know what was included.

As i have stated in previous post my son for some reason wants AI....i think because my dh and i are paying for it as its his wedding gift....he will know upfront that everything is taken care of..

i agree that there are way to many rest. to go to but its his first time there and he is not the very adventures type....he will be quite happy with AI ...........especailly since its all taken care of for him..

i was thinking of the occidental..but there is a great special for the westin over $2000.00 cheaper.....for 8 days....think this is the way to go.......thanks for you help...

3. Re: has anyone done westin AI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 02:19