We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping - Fine Watches

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Shopping - Fine Watches

Aruba isn't touted as the place to shop in the Caribbean but are there any good places to shop for fine watches that are better in price (and reputable) than the US?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
5,039 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping - Fine Watches

If you're looking for jewelry, specifically, Aruba is the place.

My husband was eyeballing a watch the last time we were there and was very sorry he didn't get it - as he's not been able to find that price since.

I'll try to remember to get details from him and get back to you.

I think if you know your brands and pricing before you leave, you should do fine shopping for a watch in Aruba.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping - Fine Watches

Little Switzerland has a great reputation. My husband purchased a watch there (Tag Heuer) two years ago. I purchased two pieces of jewelry from them last year. Excellent service and prices were competitive.

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping - Fine Watches

My husband purchased a top Swiss brand at Little Europe. They have two locations ~ one behind the Ren Marina Hotel, the other near the cruise dock.

My husband new exactly what he was looking for. Very willing to negotiate. Best selection out of any of the jewelers & most willing to work on price.

4. Re: Shopping - Fine Watches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 04:16