We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt palapas

new york
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hyatt palapas

hi everyone. i just booked a 7 night vac. at the hyatt during april break. it will be me, husband and two kids. i really won't be able to call it a vacation if i have to wake up at 6:00 a.m. to put a towel down by the palapas plus the fact that if i accidently wake the kids up at that hour I will feel terrible for the people in the next rooms!!! you know what a 5 and 9 year old sound like at 6:00a.m.!!! does anyone know if there is a way to reserve one in advance? thanks for your help.

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt palapas

I would love to know that myself..going end of sept.

i know at the westin you can rent one for $30.00 aday...hope someone knows the answer to this

leominster...
Level Contributor
150 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt palapas

Hi NewYorkone. I'm just curious...I'm planning to go April School Vacation, too, and am thinking of staying at the Hyatt. Did you book through any particular company or travel website? Thanks for your input!

new york
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyatt palapas

i booked through the hyatt website. my rate was 330.00 per night and the 5th night is free. i will keep checking the site to see if the rate goes down. i might have done better with a TA but if i need to cancel my trip i can do so through hyatt without any penalties. hyatt also claims that the lowest prices on their website.

ny
Level Contributor
288 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyatt palapas

They can be rented at the Hyatt for 25 dollars per day.

Expensive but worth it.

I am arriving on 8/25 and reserved it with the conceirge.Here is the link:ADVENTURE CONCIERGE"Adventur@hyatt.com.

Ask for one in the first row if possible.

new york
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyatt palapas

thanks for the info. i feel better already!!!

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hyatt palapas

I booked my reservation thru hyatt direct on the phone...I booked the concierge level at a AAA rate of 400.00 anight..... no 5th nite free

I debated about the diff. in price for concierge level but my DH likes the extra amenities...

new york
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hyatt palapas

hi sherri 18. i think i will change my reservation to the rc level too. the extra 70.00 per nite is worth it. with two kids who always want to eat and drink i'll be ahead of the game!! thanks for the info,

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hyatt palapas

I agree with you ...besides your guarenteed a top floor room so at least it should be a good view

9. Re: Hyatt palapas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 10:37