We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

updated info on butterfly farm

Level Contributor
323 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
updated info on butterfly farm

Has anyone been to the butterfly farm recently?

Can anyone tell me the price to get in?

And how you liked it.

Thank-you and Happy travels

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
104 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: updated info on butterfly farm

Was there Feb 27th or 28th, don't recall exactly. More aptly put, I was dragged there by NH Mary - I didn't think that I'd enjoy it. I was wrong. I was fascinated by the number and variety of butterflies. There is a brief but very educational/informative "tour" then we were on our own for photos, etc. This is an excellent butterfly photo op. The cost was $12~$13 per person which seems high but you are allowed to return free of charge for the duration of your visit on Aruba. We went in the morning although I don't know that there is a best time of day to go.

Boston...
Level Contributor
270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: updated info on butterfly farm

Cannot remember if I put this in my PM, but the afternoon the butterflies are more active per the staff. I love photography and was able to get some amazing photos while there.

Level Contributor
323 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: updated info on butterfly farm

Thanks for the replys.....

New Jersey
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: updated info on butterfly farm

how far is the butterfly farm from the renaissance? is there a bus, or is a cab necessary? thanks!!

5. Re: updated info on butterfly farm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 12:18