We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Restaurant Reviews

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,047 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
My Restaurant Reviews

All of my restaurant reviews are at this link:

www.restaurantsaruba.com/last_reviews.html

Sorry that some are not very detailed but it's hard to remember everything and I don't take notes on prices, etc.

One place that we missed because we ran out of time was Marandi. It has always been a favorite but just couldn't squeeze it in.

All in all, I can't say that we had a bad meal on the island. Only place I wouldn't return to is Texas de Brazil only because I don't eat that much and would rather have a more relaxing dinner for less money elsewhere (but their food was good!)

One place not listed on that link is Nos Cunucu. We stopped in during the afternoon for a couple of drinks and a light bite. Found out that the same owners of Pinchos (Robby and Anabel Petersen) have now purchased Nos Cunucu and have changed a few things (no more donkey looking over my shoulder as I'm eating - going to miss that! ) The menu has changed a bit but still had a lot of traditional Aruban food on it. The place has also been "spruced up" a bit. Will have to return on our next trip for dinner.

Okay, back to working on the trip report..............

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,053 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Restaurant Reviews

Thanks so much-I know you take alot of time to do this. There are so many restaurants we'd never try if it weren't for you and the others who make sure the rest of us have a great trip with wonderful food.

Aruba
Level Contributor
576 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: My Restaurant Reviews

GREAT work, Amy! *applause*

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
150 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Restaurant Reviews

Thanks so much Amy. Great info!

17 days, 18 hours, 16 minutes and 55 seconds to go!!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,047 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Restaurant Reviews

That was actually exhausting! LOL! Didn't realize we ate at so many places but we did a few lunches this year, too.

The trip report is hard though....so many funny anecdotes that I can't remember anymore (seems like we were always laughing about something!) I have all of the photos ready to go but might have to finish the trip report tomorrow - sometimes I need a fresh brain in the morning to look at it in a new light.

5. Re: My Restaurant Reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 13:18