We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranquilo Cruises

cardiff/wales
Level Contributor
360 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Tranquilo Cruises

We are staying in Aruba 3-17 June and are wanting to book a trip on the Tranquilo.Anyone know if they require a deposit??? And do they pick you up from your hotel? i have E-mailed them and am awaiting a reply.Cheers

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,942 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tranquilo Cruises

No deposit required but they do want you to call them once you're on the island to reconfirm your reservation.

They do not pick you up at your hotel. They depart from DePalm Pier which is located on Palm Beach between the Radisson and RIU.

las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tranquilo Cruises

You should look into Octopus Catamaran Cruise instead. Much nicer boat, better food, better all around excursion. Just my opinion.

Hatboro...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tranquilo Cruises

We are going next week to Aruba and booked with Wave dancer cruises. Very nice to talk with and they reply right away. We are doing a private charter with them. I will let you know how they are when we get back.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tranquilo Cruises

We LOVED the Tranquilo and plan on sailing on her with Captain Anthony again this June. If you are referring to their south coast sail, they snorkel at a unique out of the way spot. It is a long day, so if you are just looking for a couple of hours in the water this is not the trip for you. I wrote about our experience at …typepad.com/my_weblog/…sail-tranquilo-.html

Dereham, United...
Level Contributor
289 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tranquilo Cruises

Hi Sue

We use Red Sail and do the sunset cruise e hours of open bar and snacks qill be there in may and are planning on doing it again check out their website

http://www.aruba-redsail.com/

Rod

cardiff/wales
Level Contributor
360 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tranquilo Cruises

Thanks all for the info,

Have been in touch with Anthony and arranged it all.He was very prompt.

How good is that!!!!

SUE

7. Re: Tranquilo Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 20:38