We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental in the Marriott Stellaris or sister time shares?

NJ
Level Contributor
133 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental in the Marriott Stellaris or sister time shares?

Does anyone know if Marriott Stellaris or the Ocean or Surf Clubs have car rental agencies on site ? If so, can you tell me which ones? We are considering renting a car for about half our trip ( 4-5 days) and I am trying to decide if it makes sense to rent one from the airport upon arrival and turn it in at the hotel if possible. I want to try and understand all my options. Thanks as always for all info.

Georgia
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental in the Marriott Stellaris or sister time shares?

I want to say it's Hertz at the hotel. Also, I'm pretty sure Holiday Inn has National (or Budget) - which is an easy walk from any Marriott property.

We've often considered only renting the car for a few days in the middle of the trip, but by the time you add in the cab/tip to/from the airport, it usually just works out to go ahead and rent the car for the whole time.

2. Re: Car rental in the Marriott Stellaris or sister time shares?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 20:17