We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best AI in Aruba for food, nice beach, clean rooms

virginia
Level Contributor
233 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Best AI in Aruba for food, nice beach, clean rooms

Hi - We are traveling to Aruba for the first time and have to go AI due to some restrictions for a corporate trip 9long story!). Can you all help me pick the best one? I priced the Royal Club at Occidental and it is an option. I hear mixed reviews of the food there. Would Riu be better, again, hear it has some issues lately. HELP! I need clean rooms and decent service....Thank you!

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,218 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best AI in Aruba for food, nice beach, clean rooms

If you do a search on this forum of Occidental and Riu, you will get a TON of threads. Each one will have opinions on why people like one over the other. It really does boil down to personal preference most of the time; what one person thinks is decent service, another may not and this is true of the food as well.

Starting with a search on those 2 resorts would give you the best results and then you can go on from there. Good luck!

virginia
Level Contributor
233 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best AI in Aruba for food, nice beach, clean rooms

jl - thanks for the input. Is there another one that I am missing? Maybe there is a better option?

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best AI in Aruba for food, nice beach, clean rooms

Our choice is definitely the Riu....rooms are spotless and service was wonderful again. There were no issues that we were aware of and we had absolutely no problems.

Rocky Top
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best AI in Aruba for food, nice beach, clean rooms

RIU- Enough said!

5. Re: Best AI in Aruba for food, nice beach, clean rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2009, 08:17