We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcohol can you take into Aruba from the U.K.

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Alcohol can you take into Aruba from the U.K.

I'm not an alcoholic (honest)...... but would like to bring some with me from duty free at the Airport...... would like to bring a bottle of Cointreau, a bottle of Champagne, and maybe some Red wine...... Would this be too much...... what'd happen if I tried it? It is our Wedding Anniversary - so would just like a few bits in our room to celebrate it......

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
551 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alcohol can you take into Aruba from the U.K.

I wouldn't bother hauling it over from the UK. You should be able to get anything you need in the supermarket. We were in St Maarten last year and didn't have any problem buying the drinks we wanted-at a much cheaper price than the UK.

See thearubahouse.com/supermarkets_and_food.html

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,398 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alcohol can you take into Aruba from the U.K.

Ahhh Brill !!!! Thanks for the info! Just checked out the link and I'm now all excited :-))) Only 6 weeks to go !

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
551 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alcohol can you take into Aruba from the U.K.

Have a great time.

We go in just under 3 weeks.

4. Re: Alcohol can you take into Aruba from the U.K.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2010, 06:17