We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pregnant in Aruba

Boston
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pregnant in Aruba

Any advice? I'll be about 3 1/2 months.

I know enough not to drink ;)

Thanks!

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,393 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pregnant in Aruba

Relax and enjoy it whilst you can (says a Mother of 20 & 18 year old girls!)..... this'll be the last on your own for a long time :-)))). !!!!!!!

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pregnant in Aruba

I echo DiamondCloverLad, but sweet mercy, Mama-to-be, it's HOT. I was always toasty when I was pregnant, so be prepared! (Still, I would much rather be hauling around something in utero rather than having a sweaty toddler clinging to my leg!)

And let me tell you, virgin editions of the tropical drinks are every bit as yummy as their lethal cousins!

Have a great trip!

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,393 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pregnant in Aruba

Ha....ha.... Lori.... I do agree with you there.!!!!!.... thankfully now 'almost' of my hands.,,,,,,,,, and the thought of two weeks alone with my Husband in Aruba celebrating our 25th ????? OMG what'll we talk about?!!

Boston
Level Contributor
448 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pregnant in Aruba

Enjoy your trip without the kids. On our first trip we didn't have kids yet and didn't enjoy enough. The next 8 trips have been great but in a different way. It's all good. Next year you can take the baby.

Kalo Taxidi!!

Boston
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pregnant in Aruba

Thanks everyone:)

Efharisto!!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pregnant in Aruba

My only advice (and would be my advice to anyone) is to be extremely careful in the sun. The tradewinds can keep you feeling cool - do not be lulled into a false sense of security!

Even those who tan easily have been known to acquire quite the sunburn in Aruba. Be sure to wear at least a 30 SPF and re-apply often. The last thing you need is a horrible sunburn ruining your trip.

7. Re: Pregnant in Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2010, 06:18