We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Storm

Boston
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Topic
Tropical Storm

OK just saw there might be a tropical storm near Aruba in the next 48hrs. Leaving Thu just hoping this doesn't impact our weather. Anyone have any info? May be too early to tell I know.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropical Storm

That would be Erika....just saw the tropical update on the weather channel....she doesn't look too promising for developing right now. There is another disturbance coming off Africa...if that develops it would be Fred.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropical Storm

IF, the tropical low turns into a tropical depression or storm, computer model forecasts take it WELL north of Aruba. …wunderground.com/tropical/…a_topad

The worst thing that would probably happen is that you will have hotter weather with no wind to cool you.

Go and enjoy with no worries :)

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropical Storm

Nancy..I have met Erika and she seems pretty well developed to me. ;)

But I doubt she will have much effect on Aruba weather!

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropical Storm

Mike........LOL....I've met Erika too......but she does have an effect on Aruba......haven't you ever seen the heads turn? I don't think it's from the wind. ;-)

5. Re: Tropical Storm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2010, 07:20