We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrruba

GILBERTSVILLE
Level Contributor
2 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Arrruba

Aruba, in my opinion, if probably the best place on earth to take a vacation. We have been going there for nearly 10 years. We love everything about it. This year we found a Pearl, Black that is, in things to do. The Black Pearl run by Albert and Joann of Blue Melody www.blue-melody.com have the best tour on the island. It is a sunset tour leaving at 4 (depending on the time of year) and returning at 7. The beauty of this tour is that they only take 18 max on the boat. If you are like me avoiding the crouds is something we all like to do. If you have ever seen some of the other cats on sunset tours they are packed to the gills while the Black Pearl with just 18 is comfortable and cozy. Nothing glitzy about food, just sandwiches and fruit but the booze is free and beers a buck. This is a real gem on a friendly island. Check it out

Boring, Oregon
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrruba

Just booked with them for Nov. 2nd! The Boat looks so comfy & I like the idea of only 18 people too.

I'm so excited! It will be our first trip to Aruba. looking forward to trying a different Island & the Sunset Cruise on the Black Pearl!!!!

Cheers!

las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrruba

We booked the sunset tour for December. Joann is great to work with! Her email and responses are timely and she seems very accomdating. We can't wait!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
351 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arrruba

We will be at the Bucuti 10/17-10/24. As this is "off season" do you think we should still book the Pearl on-line prior to our arrival? I was thinking that we'd have the hotel book it for us once we got there & decided on what day we wanted to go.

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Arrruba

FYI..Pre-booking tours/activities online before arrival MAY save you a few florins as the companies will not have to pay commissions to the consierge and/or the jobbers on the beach.

(While not a destination expert, I do accept donations to my Balashi account at Claudia's Bar!)

Boring, Oregon
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Arrruba

Sunchaser,

Saving Fourty dollars (a couple) was good reason to me..

Cheers!

6. Re: Arrruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2010, 05:19