We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At Divi AI now

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
At Divi AI now

Anyone have any questions I am here now (and loving it) so just ask and I will check it out. So far the weather is great, hot and hot and very hot. But love it that way so no fret about the weather no rain in sight.

Sharon

Boston
Level Contributor
448 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: At Divi AI now

Glad to hear you are enjoying so far. Hot, hot and more hot is how I like it also. Enjoy!!

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,903 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At Divi AI now

Enjoy your trip!

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At Divi AI now

Have a great time and have a drink with Randolf and Janet for me.

Liverpool, Engalnd
Level Contributor
263 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At Divi AI now

We are booked into a garden room could you please give me your recommenadtion for the best ones.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,495 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At Divi AI now

Please hug Calvin, and if you get over to Pizza Per Tutti, hug Carmen and Eduardo!

Enjoy your stay!!!!

Liverpool, Engalnd
Level Contributor
263 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At Divi AI now

What is the Pelicon bar like now it has been refurbished and does Curtis still work on it.

If so could you say Hi to him from Carol & Paul from liverpool( we had our son with us as well David) hope he remembers us we used to stay at the Tam but drink at the Divi all the time.....if he remenbers say we are coming back next year staying at the Divi for 3 weeks.

Is the bunker bar at the Tam due to be refurbished soon?

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At Divi AI now

Curtis was still working there as of March. The Pelican Bar is great now. They have hot dogs and burgers along with past dishes. There is a bartender and cook on the whole time. They make the food to order. I like it and sometimes eat lunch there. It closes early.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At Divi AI now

I mean pasta dishes.

I like Vista I odd numbered rooms, close to everything.

SZQ
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
68 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At Divi AI now

Hi Sharon! I am thinking of booking Divi AI for 1/2010. Is it worth it to book the oceanfront lanai rooms? Is there a store nearby to get Bud for my Budman? Shud we rent a Jeep for a new days before we get there or just rent it @ the Divi once in Aruba? Is there a coffee maker in the room? Sorry! Two more questions...do u get up @ 7AM there to reserve a hut?

Did u bring ur own beach towel to hold ur spot? I have stayed up in Palm Beach on previous trips and want a more laid back/less crowded atmosphere & Divi seems to be the place for us. Have fun, and thx for ur help.

Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: At Divi AI now

do they have a disco for the older teens or young adults?