We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only 3 More Days!!!

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Only 3 More Days!!!

We are leaving Saturday for Aruba, for the first time, and we are so excited! I think that we have everything in order and ready to go, I just want to make sure that we don't miss anything! Does anybody have a "can't miss" list? We are booked with Strea Charters for snorkeling, ABC Jeep Tours and have our anniversary dinner reserved, what else should we make sure to do and see?

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only 3 More Days!!!

Above in the search box, type in things to do on Aruba....there is a lot of great information there.

Enjoy your trip.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Only 3 More Days!!!

"Relaxing on the beach" springs to mind! I think there must be something in the Aruba air, because the minute I get off that plane, I turn into a vegetable. A very happy vegetable!

Try horseback riding at Daimairi. We had a blast.

Wander around Oranjestad.

Have a wonderful trip and happy anniversary!

Hamilton Sq, NJ
Level Contributor
737 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Only 3 More Days!!!

Meet a bunch af great people on Monday the 5th at Amsterdam Manor beach bar for happy hour at 5:00!!!

Teanne

Maine
Level Contributor
467 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Only 3 More Days!!!

Are you renting a car? Baby beach is on my can't miss list. I bet you are excited. We are flying out on the 6th and can't wait. Don't for get there are BB Partys at the Amersterdam Manor every monday at 5 pm. Great happy hour and you can meet up with other people from TA and other forums.

5. Re: Only 3 More Days!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 06:17