We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December Rollcall

las vega, nv
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
December Rollcall

Ok, may be a little early, but we arrive December 7th :) and depart on December 22nd :(. Our second visit, first was last year and fell in love with Aruba and Manchebo Resort! 31 days and counting, however, we are leaving on November 29th for Barbados and will leave there and go directly to Aruba, so, really only 23 days until vacation begins. Yipee!!!!!

Fanwood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: December Rollcall

Not early at all, we leave Saturday Morning, December 5th, my birthday. What a great birthday present! Staying at the Oceania on Eagle beach until the 15th. This is our second trip, last year we stayed closer to Palm beach. Looking forward to the more layed back Eagle beach area. We'll try some new restaurants in this area and maybe a jeep tour and sunset cruise. See you all soon!

Seaford, Delaware
Level Contributor
354 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: December Rollcall

we arrive christmas day!! 1st visit toAruba at theTam

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: December Rollcall

Leaving for Aruba December 6 and will be celebrating a "milestone" birthday. This will be our first visit and we are staying at Bucuti. I've been following the posts on this forum and feel like I have learned so much from the "Aruba Experts" (Thank you Amy, Lisa, Mike, Tony, Medic, Sharon and many others). I have already made dinner reservations at Old Man and the Sea (for my birthday dinner) and Mirandi. Am I doing OK so far???? I'm also going to request Tony's room at the Bucuti, since we went with the superior, garden view. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for great weather - but no matter what, I know we are going to have a wonderful time. Best wishes to all - and many thanks for the helpful advice.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: December Rollcall

December 19 - 29 at the Tamarijn

Anyone with kids? We'll have...

Boys

10 & 15

Girls

13, 16, 17

RI
Level Contributor
24 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: December Rollcall

Dec 12-19 2009 at Divi Dutch Village. This will be our 4th trip.

1st was 1981 American Hotel, 2nd 1998, I think or maybe a couple of years b4 or after, stayed at LaCabana, 3rd trip was really just a stop on a cruise ship 2006.

Victoria, Texas
Level Contributor
429 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: December Rollcall

We arrive Dec. 19-26 in Aruba and then catch a flight to Curacao for another week Dec. 26-Jan 2 in paradise!!! We are staying at Sunset Beach Studios at Malmok, a little "gem" of a place on Aruba. We love Aruba and this will be our 10th trip.

Victoria, Texas
Level Contributor
429 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: December Rollcall

We arrive Dec. 19-26 in Aruba and then catch a flight to Curacao for another week Dec. 26-Jan 2 in paradise!!! We are staying at Sunset Beach Studios at Malmok, a little "gem" of a place on Aruba. We love Aruba and this will be our 10th trip.

8. Re: December Rollcall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2010, 05:17