We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

Am I the only one on this board that resents all these postings advertising this business?

I know I don't have to look at them, but what if all the other small businesses on the island did this? Almost every one of the postings is by someone that signed up on this forum just to post on behalf of Albert and Joanne (whoever they are-lol).

Just on principal, I think we should check out the other cruises.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

It's hard to know what to think with these people. We're going in July and I am halfway tempted just to check them out.

But then, I gave a Snuggie as a Christmas gift. lol

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

Good one! I'll tell you though, I have friends that love those-so I bet it was a hit.

Four more weeks and I'm out of the snow and swimming in that beautiful water.

Yahoo!

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

I too got a Snuggie for Christmas (to match my new leopard print speedo) for those cool mornings on Palm Beach in a mere 16 days.... I also got a nice selection of Chia Pets. Anyone know what they charge at Doggy Daycare for two weeks?

Maybe I could get them booked for the cruise of their lives in Aruba...but which would be better, the Blue Melody or the Black Pearl?

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

That must be such a cute sight out there -a snuggie and the leopard print speedo! Wonder when that trend is coming our way in the NorhtEast?

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

Well here in Central Ohio...we are always on the cutting edge of fashion! ;)

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

I'll bet those New Yorkers are watching you closely-trying to copy your style!

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

Destination Expert:

For Palm Beach Fashions

I am still hoping to hear whether I would be more fashionable on the Blue Melody or the Black Pearl....I would not want to clash with the color scheme.

Salem
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

I am the proud owner of a patriots snuggie that I received from a Christmas swap . Mike, I would just do both! LOL

Aruba
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

week6

I am sorry, but you are saying the comments on Black Pearl and Blue Melody are adds.And that there are to many. I think yo need to come on the boat to find out for your self...

Therfor I like to invite you and your wife to sail with us the next time you are on Aruba.

NO cost to you, how is that??

We send our customers an e-mail and let them know thay can post on the TripAdvisor. ( this is some thing TripAdvisor is asking us to do by the way!!)

I am looking forward to having you on our trip.

Albert(

(Owner Black Pearl/Blue Melody)

Edited: 11 January 2010, 09:52
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Enough of the Blue Melody & Black Pearl

Albert - we were on your sunset snorkel sail on Thursday (with you, Joann, and Raul). I'm so sorry to see people not trusting the posts about how great your snorkel trip is. We had such a great time -- thank you for the flip video that you sent us of our sail.

We ran into Joann at the airport when we were leaving on Saturday. She was with your Aunt - you're both such nice people.

I suggest that if anyone doubts how sincere you are, if they're the area of the Marriott pier when you sail (we had to be at the dock and 3:15pm), just take a walk out to your boat to meet you.

I also think that if week6 takes you up on your offer for a free sail, they should apologize to you and offer to pay.

Valerie

Edited: 11 January 2010, 11:39