We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wacama hotel/apartments

Jkh
Washington DC
Level Contributor
374 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Wacama hotel/apartments

Anyone have information about these apartments?

CT
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wacama hotel/apartments

are you talking about Wacamaya?

These are individually owned condos. Some of the owners do rent out though... They are supposed to be very nice.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wacama hotel/apartments

The Wacamaya complex is just around the corner from our house in Ruby and we have had friends stay there. It is about 2 km's from the highrise area. Walkable through a safe neighbourhood but keep in find that you run out of sidewalks so may be a bit scary at night. There is our local grocery store (Ting Wei) literally across the street which is clean and good. Unless you are looking for particular brands etc. you should find a little bit of everything that you need. The complex is very neat and tidy has a beautiful pool area in the middle. The condo our friends stayed in was really nice. Small one bedroom well equipped. Although since they are individually owned I guess each condo could be equipped different. From my experience I would highly recommend the condo's to anyone. Granted you will probably need a car.

3. Re: Wacama hotel/apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 07:18