We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

Central NY
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

Anyone have an email address for Wacky Wahoo's? Really would like to try it on our upcoming visit (2nd week May), and understand that it would be tough to get in without reservations. Their website does not list any contact info. Thanks!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,265 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

No email address. You'll need to call them when you arrive and make reservations. 586-7333

Central NY
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

Thanks Amy! Do you think I'll be able to get in (4 of us) on one or two nights notice? I understand they're usually pretty full.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
15,265 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

I would think so. It isn't high season right now. Just make a reservation as soon as you know your plans and try to be a little flexible with the time if you can.

We'll be there the 2nd week of May, too.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

We had the same problem. I contacted the hotel concierge and they made a reservation for me. Just a thought.

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

Wacky Wahoo is the only restaurant on the island we go to twice when we are there...My suggestion, since there is such limited seating, is to make your reservations early. As the evening wears on, the seating gets later and later as the early folks doddle over dessert and coffees.

Central NY
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

Thanks all! I'll call when we arrive and hope we can get in at some point during the week.

PL Mike - do you walk to WW from Playa Linda? It looks like it's walkable, right?

Amy - I saw that you were going to be there the same time we are, and if I see you out and about, I will definitely thank you in person for all of the invaluable information you provide on these forums!

....18 days to go! Woohoo!

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

Kemp-we walked back to the Phoenix this year after dinner. We made some stops along the way and it was a bit, but we've done it from the Radisson before and it's a fine walk.

Also, can I suggest the Black Bean Soup when you go....never thought in a million years I'd be recommending Black Bean Soup, but it is delicious. PLMike is right as usual-go early for a less crowded dinner.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
15,265 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

There's a weekly Aruba bulletin board party held every Monday at 5pm at Amsterdam Manor's beach bar. Drop by if you're free! We'll be there on May 10th (we'll be in Aruba from May 7-17.) If you see me, definitely say hi! :)

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

Kemp..It is a pleasant 15-20 walk from PL to WW...Lots of places to stop on the way back for a drink, or listen to music, or peruse the chotchkies, or you can stop next door for a Happy Ending Dessert!

IMO best Grouper Arubian Style on the island.

Have a great trip!

Central NY
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Contacting Wacky Wahoo's

ooooooohhhh Mike! Do they really have a Friendly's next door!!???

LOLOLOLOL