We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wacky Wahoo's

macomb il
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wacky Wahoo's

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Wacky Wahoo's to make reservations?

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,039 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

I don't think you can make reservations online with WW's. Last I knew they didn't have a web page or email address

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

You will need to call them when you arrive to make reservations.

macomb il
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

we are wanting to go on a monday night but we thought we saw that the are only open for lunch. Does any know if they are open for dinner?

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

They do have a website, and they are opened Monday nights for dinner...they're closed on Sundays. http://www.wackywahoos.com/

To call Aruba from the states, you will have to dial 011-297 before the 586-7333. They only take phone reservations, and I'm pretty sure they only serve dinner.

NJ
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

I don't think they are open for lunch.

macomb il
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

Thanks everyone for the quick responses! We have a time share at the Marriott Surf Club but this is only our second time to Aruba so we have a lot to learn. Thanks again!

macomb il
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

Thanks for the address NYer I will try sending an e-mail tonight.

New York
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

Sorry, I think you may have misunderstood my post, but there is no e-mail addy. I posted their website and phone number. You'll do best in calling in the evening...that's when they're there.

9. Re: Wacky Wahoo's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 07:20