We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon

ankeny, iowa
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
honeymoon

am looking for a private beachside bungalow at a resort to spend my honeymoon in august

can go in the $200 - $300 a night range

i know thats not alot of info and have never been to aruba but my fiance would really like to go there

andy suggestions?

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,615 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon

I am unaware of any private beachfront bungalows. Doesn't mean that they don't exist. Closest that I can suggest would be Tara Suites at Bucuti Beach Hotel. They are beachfront, spacious, modern and have large balconies. Situated on best beach in Aruba. Bucuti does have bungaloe accomodations close to the beach, but I do not recommend them. Too much foot traffic.

Go to bucuti.com and check out their web cams.

Also, Tara Suites are adult only. Popular with honeymooners.

Edited: 16 September 2010, 17:50
SE USA
Level Contributor
753 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon

Maybe Oceania, Amsterdam Manor, Ocean 105...

Take a look at them on this Google map...

maps.google.com/maps/ms…

ankeny, iowa
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoon

thanks - i will check them all out - let me know if you have any other ideas

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: honeymoon

We've never stayed at this place but it looks cool...

Coral Reef Beach- Aruba. it's in Saveneta, which is pretty far away from all the action.

5. Re: honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2011, 04:16