We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling between aruba and

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling between aruba and

St. Maarten. I don't know why, but it doesn't look like there is any interisland travel between these places other than a 17 hr flight?!?!?! Have you ever done this? Any advice?

I tried mapping Aruba to Curaco and then to St. Maarten, but I would rather not take so many flights. Please help :)

Best Seller
Aruba ATV Tour with Natural Pool Swim
220 reviews
from US$78.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour Including...
206 reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
Aruba Champagne Breakfast and Lunch...
75 reviews
from US$79.00*
Aruba Catamaran Sail with Snorkeling
79 reviews
from US$42.00*
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,395 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling between aruba and

You're correct. There are no direct flights between the two. You can, however fly to Curacao or Bonaire direct from Aruba.

New York
Level Contributor
448 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling between aruba and

Thats a tough one. You would probably have to fly from Aruba to either Miami or San Juan, Puerto Rico and then head to St Martaan from there. Have you tried Yapta?

Carole =^..^=

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling between aruba and

St Maarten is a tough one.. It isn´t really that close to Aruba.Most people do Curacao and sometimes Bonaire...

4. Re: Traveling between aruba and

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2011, 05:45