We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba weather in July

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Aruba weather in July

I am planning my honeymoon to Aruba and we will be there in mid to end of July. I've been reading on other websites about the humidity and heat in Aruba. What type of weather are we in for? We are anticipating 90 degrees F and dry heat, but is this the case? Please advise.

Thanks,

Julie

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
2,013 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aruba weather in July

July will be Hot Hot and Hot. But there is always a nice breeze which makes it very nice.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,648 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aruba weather in July

Average weather temps at the following link:

www.aruba-travelguide.com/weather/index.html

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aruba weather in July

We always go in July and generally we see nearly perfect weather. Sometimes there is a brief shower. Usually windy enough to stay cool. This year, however, it was hotter and less breezy. A few more showers than usual, but not a big deal.So plan on hot or hotter and enjoy.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,996 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aruba weather in July

If you are worried about humidity, it is similar to Florida. High humidity at night and early morning, averaging 78%, but as the day goes on things dry out and the tradewinds make it bearable.

5. Re: Aruba weather in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2011, 05:23