We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson renovation

Winchester, VA
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson renovation

I just booked our honeymoon for May 2011 at the Radisson and know they will be doing some renovations. I booked a plaza club deluxe ocean view and it was like 50% off. I know the plaza club is in the Aruba tower and that is next on their list for renovations. Does anyone know if this type of room will be affected by the makeover? And is it serious enough to worry about changing it??

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,609 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson renovation

I'm pretty sure that whichever tower is being renovated will be closed. Rather than guess, I suggest that you contact the hotel with your question and ask what would happen if any renovation is taking place when you arrive.

dcj
texas
Level Contributor
357 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson renovation

By May the plaza club rooms are supposed to be in the newly renovated Curaco tower. Your stay should be fine, less crowded while aruba tower is being renovated. I don't think I would pay extra for deluxe ocean view though since your view will be tops of trees.

Winchester, VA
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson renovation

Thank you everyone! I will contact the Radisson. We are extremely excited to be visiting Aruba for our first time and on our honeymoon

4. Re: Radisson renovation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2011, 05:22