We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get liqour ? and price ?

Alpha, Minnesota
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Where to get liqour ? and price ?

Going to Aruba and staying at th Divi Phoenix with friends that have a time share there, the first part of Feb,2011.

Are we better off taking our liqour with us from home or two other options is buy at the airport or at the local stores. Which is going to be cheaper? Not even sure if I can take liqour there in my suit case from home.

Also I see many places that have stores listed for groceries but never any prices. What is the cost of say a pound of ground beef?

Any responses will be appreciated.

dcj
texas
Level Contributor
378 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get liqour ? and price ?

I bought at the airport in Aruba in August. Other people like to buy in local stores as to suppport the local economy. At the airport in August, Grey Goose was $30 and a bottle of Baileys was $25.

Alpha, Minnesota
Level Contributor
35 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get liqour ? and price ?

Prices seem pretty close to home. Thanks for the info.

3. Re: Where to get liqour ? and price ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 06:22