We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More 4 Less Car Rental

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
More 4 Less Car Rental

Has anyone rented a car/jeep through More4Less. I went through the process of renting it online, and now it says that they will respond via e-mail when my request is processed. How long must I wait until they get back to me (it's been 5 days)? Should I just go with someone else who will get me a jeep reserved immediately online?

54 replies to this topic
Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

We rent from More4Less every year. you should receive a reply but in case you don't, p.m. me and I'll send you Rickys e mail address.

Cecile

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

I haven't heard back yet and we leave tomorrow! Do you have an email address that I could use? Thanks!

Rocky Mount, North...
Level Contributor
4 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

We are considering renting a jeep from more 4 less instead of the compact car we had planned on renting. Do we really need a U-class 4x4 or have you used the A-class jeep wrangler without any problems? Thanks!

Whitby
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

We rented the A class last year and are doing the same this year. It is a 2 door and not the easiest to get in the back seat but otherwise it suited our needs.

Whitby
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

We rented the A class last year and are doing the same this year. It is a 2 door and not the easiest to get in the back seat but otherwise it suited our needs.

Sturbridge...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

My wife and I just returned from Aruba. On a spur of the moment idea we decided to rent a Jeep for the weekend. Just by looking at all the different jeeps on the road (all had where they were rented from posted on the jeep) we saw More 4 Less seemed to have the nicest. I am so glad we did, not only did they come pick us up on the other side of the island (we stayed at the holiday inn) but their prices were the best and we could choose the jeep we wanted to ride in. Our jeep was a 2011 hard top sahara, practically brand new, tires had plenty of tread on them (unlike many other companies) and their prices were very competitive. Very easy to work with and just make the trip all the more enjoyable. We too did the natural pool drive and you certainly do need the 4x4. If you know what you are doing, this trip is definitely worth it as it was beautiful in the end.

I would rent from More 4 less again without hesitation!!!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

We have been using More4Less for the last few years. Ricky is great to deal with.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
265 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

We'll be there in February. How soon do you think I need to book our rental? Will I get a better price if I book early? Or it doesn't matter?

Thanks

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

It does not matter when you book.. prices are always the same with 4 more less.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: More 4 Less Car Rental

No better rate but if you are going to be there during Carnival time, I would book now. Carnival ends in 2013 on Tuesday, Feb. 22nd.

Reply to: More 4 Less Car Rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted