We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

albany
Level Contributor
219 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

We have a group of fourteen people so we were looking into doing a private charter. Does anyone know if they are available and if anyone has recomendations. Thanks.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

I would check out Tranquilo tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147251-d1… or Strea Charters tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147248-d1…

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

I have to highly recommend The Black Pearl for your group. They can take all 14 for a good price with excellent food and drink with the nicest staff we have encountered on any excursion in Aruba. http://www.aruba-sailing.com/

SE USA
Level Contributor
753 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

I've got a list of popular ones here...

maps.google.com/maps/ms…

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
61 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

If you all want the boat to yourself, i think Strea would be a good charter to go thru. consists of lunch and drinks. With Strea, you get to see a part of the island you'd never see with the other charters.

If you are a fun group and want to be around others, and get a little crazy and drink, then definitely go with Jolly Pirates.

Black Pearl is lower key, and holds 20 people. doesn't have music or anything, but you can drink and have some snacks on it.

I've been on all 3, so let me know if you have questions

Aruba
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

You should go to privatesnorkeling.com, captain Rene Will take you anywhere.

San Rafael...
Level Contributor
92 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

Our family rents the Morningstar for an afternoon each year. We bring 7-10 people but it's private. It's a sailboat. The crew is lovely and the food is incredible. She always takes us to spots that other larger tours do not go.

Check them out: morningstararuba.com

7. Re: Does anyone do a private charter for snorkeling?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:16