We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi Village

New Jersey
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
Divi Village

I just made a RCI exchange into the Divi Village (#4988) for a week this summer. The unit number listed on the Confirmation is # 5506. I assume it is on the 5th floor. Can anyone tell me if the unit has been renovated, and the building has elevators and internet access? Thanks in advance for your help.

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi Village

hi, if your unit # is 5506, you are in building #8 in the back next to the tennis courts. the good news is, it's not one of the really older buildings badly in need of renovations. i don't think there is an elevator in that building. i believe it's 2 or 3 floors. there is an elevator in building 3 yet to be renovated. there is internet access, but honestly not the best. all in all it's a great property. have fun.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Divi Village

Thanks for the information. Divi sure makes it as confusing as possible. Looking at the map layout of the Divi Village, I don't even see a building number 8. All the buildings are identified by letters A through E. Not sure I like the lack of an elevator, especially if we are on the third floor. Could be tough on the old back carrying up the luggage.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,469 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Divi Village

It is F building. Second floor, end room, cloest to the tennis courts. No elevators. I love the rooms, we own 5507. Rooms have washer and dryers. It is considered the Villas at Divi Village. They were the prototype rooms for the golf area.

Edited: 26 February 2011, 21:23
Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,469 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divi Village

BTW, what map are you looking at, I can point it out if you show me. It is behind the C building.

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Divi Village

on the map i have, divi village buildings are numbered 1-8. restaurants,

pools, tennis courts and all facilities are a-r. divi golf buildings are b1-e15.

the map also list the building rooms by number and which building they are in according to the above. we are talking about the same building.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Divi Village

.Thank you both for the responses. I see Bldg F on the map I have and it looks good. Second floor without an elevator is no problem. Anything higher though might have been. Have a great weekend.

7. Re: Divi Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 15:19