We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuba's Cookin

Lima, Ohio
Level Contributor
175 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Cuba's Cookin

Has anyone been to Cuba's Cookin? My husband came across it in a Fodor's travel book and we checked out the website. It looks like a place we'd really enjoy eating at and having a few drinks. The reviews seem pretty good as well. Just curious about others opinions. Thanks only 38 days to go til we're back in Aruba.

Aruba ATV Island Tour with Ayo...
236 Reviews
from US$78.00*
Aruba Catamaran Cruise, 2-Stop...
150 Reviews
from US$42.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour: Arikok...
311 Reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
Arikok National Park 4x4 Tour...
197 Reviews
from US$89.99*
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,551 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuba's Cookin

We've been there several times for both lunch and dinner. Great place and nice entertainment during dinner.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuba's Cookin

We've been there for dinner a few times - nice atmosphere and artwork on the walls. The singer and guitar player were really good, and so was the food.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuba's Cookin

We have been once or twice for lunch and enjoyed it. Be careful of the sneaky mojitos :)

chicago
Level Contributor
166 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuba's Cookin

Not the best Cuban food, but the atmosphere and entertainment is always great. Ramon and his band play there I think Wed-Sun. They are a great Cuban father/son band

SE USA
Level Contributor
760 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuba's Cookin

We like it...food was good, entertainment was very good..it is on our "to-do" list every visit.

We're not fancy or high meaintenance though...

Here's a link to the location on the Google map with some info...

maps.google.com/maps/ms…

Lima, Ohio
Level Contributor
175 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cuba's Cookin

This will be our 2nd time to Aruba and we want to check out Oranjestad as we never made it there last year. We are definitely going to check out this place. Looks like fun to me. Mojitos here I come.

SE USA
Level Contributor
760 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cuba's Cookin

BTW- 10% discount coupon here...

www.arubadiscountcoupons.com/discounts.html…

photo here...

www.flickr.com/photos/jehervey/195786041/

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cuba's Cookin

We LOVE Cuba's Cookin' and try to get there at least twice per trip! Fun and cute place with very good food, Sangria, Mojito's and entertainment.

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cuba's Cookin

I may try it again. We went there a couple years ago after leaving the Bon Bini festival. They were really rude and the service was almost non existent and we haven't been back...

The artwork and the music seemed very cool but I didn't get to enjoy it.. Maybe I'll try again.

pa
Level Contributor
509 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cuba's Cookin

We were there several years ago and thought the food was ok. The place was nice and service was good; however, we are used to Cuban food in Miami and the cafe con leche was just coffee with milk and not the traditional cafe con leche. If you are not used to alot of Cuban Food you will probably like it. Since we have eaten authentic Cuban food for years we felt it was just ok.

Sue