We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tam Rate Change

Connecticut
Level Contributor
705 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Tam Rate Change

I was on the Tam website yesterday. Starting December 16, 2011, children 11 and under will be free (not the current age of 17). Children between the ages of 12 and 17 will have to pay $75 a night. Since I have 2 teens, I am very happy we decided to visit this year instead of next! Only 8 more days (!!!!!!). I am so excited.

Aruba ATV Island Tour with Ayo...
236 Reviews
from US$78.00*
Aruba Catamaran Cruise, 2-Stop...
150 Reviews
from US$42.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour: Arikok...
313 Reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
Arikok National Park 4x4 Tour...
202 Reviews
from US$89.99*
Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,752 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tam Rate Change

Wow, I am soooo glad we got three years free with our kids! This will no doubt change the dynamics of the Tam. Have a great trip, Hershey! (My husband and I are going child-free to AMBR this July.)

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,484 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tam Rate Change

If you realy think about it, the teens probably eat and drink (non-alcohol) the most

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tam Rate Change

Was a good deal while it lasted :)

4. Re: Tam Rate Change

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 04:16