We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about Hyatt Aruba

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Question about Hyatt Aruba

Anyone know whether the beach/lounge chair situation has been resolved? Is it worse in high season or about the same in low season (we are planning a trip for July or August).

ottawa, on
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about Hyatt Aruba

I'd be interested in hearing about this as well...You've come and gone by now, hopefully you can let me know. We'll be travelling with a baby so it's not ideal to have to wake up at 6am every morning.

ny
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about Hyatt Aruba

I am also interested, also wondering @ beach / lounge chairs at the Raddison?

pittsburgh, pa
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about Hyatt Aruba

Kelly,

I have been to the Hyatt 8 times but never during high season. Always go during the summer months. ( May to August) I have been there at times when the property was sold out. I have never had any trouble getting a palapa. Now, i may not always be in the first or second row. The early birds get those. Not everybody can be the front row. If someone is willing to get up at 5:30 to be in the front, that is fine by me. Enjoy your stay. The Hyatt is wonderful.

Long Island, NY
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about Hyatt Aruba

You can reserve a hut before you get there for the whole week and you can cancel for any individual day up to 24 hrs beforehand, free of charge. 35 bucks a day. Since you are paying, you will get one right up front. Well worth it. They will give you however many lounge chairs and towels you need as well as rafts for the entire day.

5. Re: Question about Hyatt Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 16:15