We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson beds

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson beds

This may seem crazy to some, but I have back problems. I've read on quite a few reviews that people have found the beds to be uncomfortable. I'd love to stay at the Radisson (oct), but a good bed is really important to me. In general, I find the Sheraton/Westin beds very comfortable, but would prefer to stay at teh Radisson.

Could I get some feedback from those that have stayed at the Rad.

Carolina
Level Contributor
394 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson beds

We just stayed there last week. I thought the beds were excellent. They also have the sleep controls,which I did not need. I think you would be very pleased and I would highly recommend the Radisson.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
513 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson beds

I was there recently, too, and thought the bed was very comfortable. Never attempted to use the sleep number controls, so I can't comment on it.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Radisson beds

Thanks. If my back hurts, my vacation will be miserable. Sounds like if I just don't play around with the sleep numbers, I'll be just fine.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
105 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Radisson beds

I think the sleepnumber bed is very comfortable. You have a remote control and can adjust the matras to a number you like. I would really try which is best for you because that way you are sure it is not too soft or too firm for you. It is like a air-matras and you give more or less air to it with the remotecontrol. I liked it.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Radisson beds

We are at the Radisson now and after hearing all the negative things about the sleep number bed was surely dreading them. All worry for nothing. Dd's bed is set at 5 and dh and mine is 38 after the first night of 58. You just need to adjust it to find out what is right for you.

6. Re: Radisson beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 08:21