We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aruba Wedding October 2013

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
43 reviews
Aruba Wedding October 2013

Hi Everyone

We are planning to get married in Aruba in October 2013 and plan to stay at the Tamarjin.

We are coming out this October and wondered if it is possible to visit the Town Hall? If so does anyone know if we would need to book?

There will be about 16 of us and only want a small do afterwards, can anyone recommend any wedding planners that could help us with our options? Also something very important to us is getting a good photographer does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks for everyones help in advance, Can't wait to be back there in 3 months :)

Bohemain

Bloomingdale, New...
Level Contributor
148 posts
1. Re: Aruba Wedding October 2013

Hi, My suggestion to you about venues is to go to the Radisson Website. There you will find all about weddings, large or small. You should direct your email to Lisa, she is the wedding coordinator. I know someone who got married there last year and it was beautiful. My husband and I are leaving on July 15 for nine days and while we are there we are renewing our wedding vows on the beach at sunset and then a torchlight dinner on the beach. Lisa has just been great in planning the whole affair for us. Beautiful grounds at this resort for taking pictures, she will help you with everything. Talk to you soon

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,657 posts
89 reviews
2. Re: Aruba Wedding October 2013

Other good options to check out are the Renaissance and Amsterdam Manor - both have wedding planners on site, beautiful beaches (or in the Ren's case, a beautiful island), and they can do as little or as much as you want for your wedding/reception.

3. Re: Aruba Wedding October 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 July 2011, 16:05
Midwest
Level Contributor
864 posts
150 reviews
4. Re: Aruba Wedding October 2013

Great moniker btw... "will you do the fandango" @ your reception? :D

west midlands, UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Aruba Wedding October 2013

Hi! have you seen the work of Jason Margarita?www.everafteraruba.com. I have sent you a private message, I hope you don't mind, and if you find a good photographer can you let me know please!!. Also Lisa the wedding coordinator I was recomending in my message, does all the weddings at the Divi.

Take Care,

Angie.

Edited: 28 July 2011, 21:57
6. Re: Aruba Wedding October 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 20:19