We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal Plan ar Radisson - Aruba

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
507 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Meal Plan ar Radisson - Aruba

There is a meal plan at the Radisson - it would include five breakfast - three lunches and two dinners for $199.00 per person. I am trying to figure out whether this would be worth it. I like getting up in the morning and going right to breakfast. Has anyone used this meal plan and do you think it is worth it. Thank You.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,705 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal Plan ar Radisson - Aruba

IMO, purchase the breakfast plan, but not the3 meal option. The Laguna Restaurant has a very nice buffet breakfast. I have not used the plan because I believe that it is not a good value.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal Plan ar Radisson - Aruba

It comes out to ablout $20 a meal. Do they restrict you to the buffet? You say you like to get up and eat imediately, so with this you have the option to get up and eat alone while whoever you are with sleeps. I love being able to eat whenever you want rather than having to wait until everyone is hungry. You can always switch up things since you do not have breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. I am not sure how long you are there for, but you could eat breakfast, skip lunch, and eat dinner on the property, the next day could eat breakfast and then dinner off property. This way on lazy days you can stay on the property and eat when you want and on others, you can try restaurants off property. I think the price depends on what's included with the meals, appetizer, entree and desert? Or buffet? I am not a big buffet person, but that is just me.

USA
Level Contributor
122 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meal Plan ar Radisson - Aruba

There are so many good restaurants within walking distance I would recommend not getting the meal plan. Enjoy the local restaurants In fact almost right across the street is a great place for breakfast - and much cheaper

Woburn...
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Meal Plan ar Radisson - Aruba

We just got back and had the breakfast plan only...It was buffet, and it was okay. But there is also a dunkin's on the property too. We were able to eat as late as 11:00. It was hot so when we were hanging by the pool we had lunch there which was about 15/pp. Never ate dinner there so I don't know how it was. But I agree with not getting a meal plan there are way to many places just steps away... I do remember seeing the bill for 4 people it was $88 if we didn't have the breakfast plan.

5. Re: Meal Plan ar Radisson - Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 03:16