We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E-mail for GM at Radisson

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
E-mail for GM at Radisson

I recently stayed in the Aruba tower and found the new beds soooo comfortable. I have back and neck issues and would like to replace my existing mattress. Anyone have an e-mail for the GM. Want to ask the exact model of the new beds.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

Anyone????

NJ
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

Rob Smith

r.smith@radisson.com

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,399 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

Would you mind reporting back as to what kind of mattress it is? Always good to hear what people like. Even though we may like different types of mattresses, I am interested in brand/model names.

Seacoast NH
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

Did they change from the Sleepnumber beds when they renovated? These are the ones with a remote that controls an air pump to change the firmness on either side of the mattress. I'm there in two weeks and was expecting that - did they change?

BTW best mattress I ecer slept on was at the Wailea Marriott. Before checkout I had to find the mattress label and was surprised to find it was a Simmons Beautyrest - so I'll be interested to hear what Rob says.

Seacoast NH
Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

Did they change from the Sleepnumber beds when they renovated? These are the ones with a remote that controls an air pump to change the firmness on either side of the mattress. I'm there in two weeks and was expecting that - did they change?

BTW best mattress I ecer slept on was at the Wailea Marriott. Before checkout I had to find the mattress label and was surprised to find it was a Simmons Beautyrest - so I'll be interested to hear what Rob says.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,399 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

From what I've read here on TA, the sleepnumber beds are in a particular tower - not sure which one.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,918 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

The Curacao tower had sleep number beds in June.

It does seem that they are exchanging out the sleep number beds.

According to their website:

"Sleep Number® bed or Simmons BeautyrestTM Classic "Chatfield" Luxury Plush EverNU® bed"

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

Actually heard from GM (was so nice). According to him, the bed I slept on in the Aruba Tower was a Simmons Beautyrest Dressler Pillowtop Plush.

As far as I know, the other two towers have the sleep number beds. It seems, people either love or hate it. The hotel did mention they will change mattresses in some of the other rooms in the 2 other towers. I'm assuming the oceanview, etc rooms.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,399 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

Thanks for letting us know! Will make a note of it :)

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
529 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: E-mail for GM at Radisson

We had the Sleep Number Bed in the Bonaire Tower last week and maybe we we did not operate it correctly because our bed was so uncomfortable.