We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm confused"

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
163 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
I'm confused"

I just saw someone post that they had a drink at the bunker bar at the Tam - but didn't stay there. Can you purchase drinks at the Divi AI and Tam if you aren't part of the all inclusive and staying on property?

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm confused"

Yes you can...

New York
Level Contributor
929 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm confused"

They could have been staying at the Divi Aruba All Inclusive, Divi Dutch Village or Divi Village.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm confused"

You cannot purchase drinks per se at any of the Tam/Divi facilities. The bartenders will NOT accept your cash. You need to purchase a token at the main desk. Be warned: they're expensive! When my husband and I stayed at AMBR last summer, we went to visit friends from England at the Tam and we took our little soft-sided cooler. One of the men we were visiting offered to get us drinks on the QT and we refused. Wow, it would STINK to have to forfeit one's wristband for violating the rules.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,530 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm confused"

At the front desk you pay for for the tickets to purchase drinks.

5. Re: I'm confused"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 10:20