We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

Madison WI
Level Contributor
331 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

Just wondering if anyone has used CheapCaribbean for their travel plans? If so, would you recommend them? Any problems? As of right now, they seem to be cheaper than Orbitz, Expedia etc.... Thanks for your help !!

Aruba ATV Island Tour with Ayo...
236 Reviews
from US$78.00*
Aruba Catamaran Cruise, 2-Stop...
147 Reviews
from US$42.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour: Arikok...
311 Reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
Arikok National Park 4x4 Tour...
197 Reviews
from US$89.99*
Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

Have been using them for our last 4 trips....no problems....we ask for Blaise Devitt. ..he knows what we like and takes care of things...had a problem with the air portion on one trip....US Air canceled our flight and I was not happy with what they gave us and CC rectified the issue

n.y.
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

A few years ago we booked with C C , just before the trip the prices came down considerably and we requested a refund for the difference , they refused to reimburse anything and would not even return my repeated E =mails . Now I use M C M Tours at Aruba4u.com try them . They are very accommadating .

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,748 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

We've used Cheap Caribbean several times, with exceptional results, both in pricing and service.

NJ
Level Contributor
242 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

I just used them for the first time (usually use Expedia) but like you said CC was cheaper than all the rest. I liked that CC also included the 100SPF which gives you $100 towards your next vacation if it rains at all when you are there! I haven't encountered any issues so far- keep our fingers crossed. But if you are more comfortable with Expedia they will match CC price.

Hope this helps!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

have used them 5 times with no problems... often better deals than any others, sometimes expedia beats them by a few $$$ but I know i can consistently know from them what a good price is (at the time anyway).

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
122 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

We used them for our trip to Turks and Caicos and they upgraded us for free to first class flights! Don't ask me how or why but it was awesome. We also got that $100 rained on your vacation gift card. If they were the lowest price, I'd absolutely use them.

Kingston, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

We used them for our upcoming trip to Aruba in February.....When did you find out about the flight upgrade? I would love to get upgraded to first class!

Maybe I should ask them?

Kingston, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

We used them for the 1st time this year for our upcoming trip to Aruba (2nd visit)....Great customer service, great prices! Wondering how to get them to upgrade us to 1st class? Should we ask?

Kingston, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

We used them for our upcoming trip to Aruba in February.....When did you find out about the flight upgrade? I would love to get upgraded to first class!

Maybe I should ask them?

10. Re: Anybody use CheapCaribbean for travel plans?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 10:34