We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarijn restaurants

Annapolis, Maryland
5 posts
Save Topic
Tamarijn restaurants

Hi,

I have read some reviews on the restaurants at the Tamarijn, but they were mostly from 2010. Can anyone give me some updated reviews about the restaurants? What were your favorites and what was not so hot? Reviews of the Divi restaurants would be appreciated since they are included as well. Thanks in advance!

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tamarijn restaurants

We always stay at the Divi and always find something we like at the buffet, so that is where we usually eat. At the Tam we did like the Aisan Ginger and found the Italian place as ok...we are spoiled with our Italian resturants at home...

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,460 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tamarijn restaurants

Most people like the Red Parrot the best. It is located at the Divi.

Annapolis, Maryland
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tamarijn restaurants

Thank you for your info.! Sounds similar to the 2010 reviews. Any idea how Paparrazi has been lately?

CT
Level Contributor
1,868 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tamarijn restaurants

It seems as if it really depends on the year, and the night. I have had my 'favorite meals' at the red parrot on one trip, and have had my faves at ginger or paparazzi on other visits.

I will say that we FINALLY did palm grill last time, or the time before - it was delicious, and different. We got to meet another couple that turned out to be great!!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,892 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tamarijn restaurants

We have been twice to the Tam.

Here are my thoughts / suggestions:

Red Parrot - consistently good to excellent. best service of the bunch typically. Feels a little more upscale.

Palm grill - food is very good, cooking it yourself is either fun, or a pain in the butt, depending on your attitude. I'd go later at night when its not as hot.

Ginger - we liked it the first time, not so much the second. the tempura is good. entrees hit or miss.

Paparazzi - the steaks we have had there are honestly better than some of the other restaurants..... but evrything itialian has been a let down... strange yes, but lots of others said the same thing. my wife had some chicken dish there that was awful.

Don't forget the pizza snack bar - awesome pizzas, garlic cheese bread, panini sandwiches.... if you get a not-so-good entree at one of the sit downs, come get a pizza from andrea.

6. Re: Tamarijn restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 10:17