We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loved our first trip

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
386 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
loved our first trip

we have been home for just over a week now and catching up on life. We had a great time in Aruba and wouldn't hesitate to go again if we found another affordable deal. Although I didn't post any questions of my own this trip, I did get alot of useful information from this forum and wanted to say THANKYOU. We stayed at the Ren Marina (adult side) and would be happy to answer any questions. We also spent an afternoon on The Black Pearl and really enjoyed that snorkel trip.

PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: loved our first trip

Did you notice if they had tshirts for sale on the Black Pearl trip, like the ones they advertise on their website?

Canada
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: loved our first trip

Hi

Glad you enjoyed your trip. Can you let me know about Black Pearl . We are looking into which snorkelling trip to take (1/2 day) for 6 of us (all adults)

Thanks

robin

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
386 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: loved our first trip

Hi, we had a great time on the Black Pearl, it's not your typical loud raunchy boat trip. no music, good food, good drinks, only 20 people per boat which means they interact with EVERYBODY and remember all the names too. they have a link on here also they're own website. if you do decide to go, book early as the boat fills up quick.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: loved our first trip

PaWillow, they are happy to sell shirts on the Black Pearl trip; be aware that they may not have your size. I bought a big one, hoping it might shrink a bit, but dang! It's very good quality. Now it gets worn to bed.

Robinc9, I think you should try the half-day excursion first. If you don't love it, you haven't lost much. If you go back, you can go bigger!

retrogirl: Glad you had a good time! Aruba IS seductive, isn't she?

Canada
Level Contributor
2,015 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: loved our first trip

Thanks Lori12309

Will do !!!!!!!!!!!

Are there any other ,better, tours for snorkelling ??

Don't want a crowd.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
833 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: loved our first trip

Robinc9,

Check out Aruba Bob Snorkeling. They snorkel at Mangel Alto and have the "water scooters" to pull you through the sea. Nice guys, too. Here's my video interview with Kent, including underwater footage.

bentpage.net/2012/…

Enjoy your visit.

7. Re: loved our first trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 11:16