We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

Has anyone, or does anyone know, if one can get a package deal with airfare and hotel combo to this resort. I have looked in all the places I know of (travelocity, expedia, ect..) and I can't seem to find a package deal. Did not know if I was looking in the right place?? Thanks for the help.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,244 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

I think Bucuti is always so much in demand, that they have the ability to charge full price without any discounts whatsoever (other than a discounted AAA rate). I have not, in all my searches, seen any package deals sorry to say. Hopefully someone else who has can chime in. Good luck!

Forest Hill...
Level Contributor
397 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

A few years ago we got a package deal through US air vacations. Can't remember if it was cheaper than booking separate air and room.

The Villages...
Level Contributor
941 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

Costco had a deal with air for Bucuti. Look online at Costco.com

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,244 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

What I meant to say is that I have seen packages together, just not a deal when I looked at the hotel and airfare separately or together - there was no savings.

Monroe, Michigan
Level Contributor
12 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

I booked the Bucuti through a travel agent and she booked us through Apple Vacations. She was able to get a better price than any I could find on any travel sites...

NJ
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

I have seen packages, but they never save any money. i book directly with the hotel, this way, you only pay for the hotel upon checkout. If you buy a package from a travel agent, you will be paying way far in advance.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,244 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

Good point twcrea

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

Thanks for the help. I'll probably just book through the hotel.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
598 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

Jet Blue offers vacation packages fro the Bucuti, well at least when i looked in March.

Forest Hill...
Level Contributor
397 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort

cjsampeck If you book through the Bucuti and are a AAA member make sure to ask for the AAA discount.