We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butcui dining

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Butcui dining

Hello

I am heading to Butcui in a few week for my honeymoon. I have done the advance check in and received an email from them with details of private dinning on the beach and an exclusive sail

Has anyone done either of these? Would you recommend?

Thanks

KJ

Canada
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Butcui dining

We stay next door at Costa Linda and have seen the private dining - very nice

The beach there is lovely.

I do not know the cost,so I would not say whether or not it is worth it.

Bucuti - right ???

Edited: 26 May 2012, 17:23
Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,182 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Butcui dining

It is pretty however the food at the Bucuti has always been mediocre at best. It's fine for lunch but I wouldn't have dinner there.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Butcui dining

Amy is correct. Just returned and have written a brief review basically saying that the Bucuti&Tara Suites deserve their number 1 rating. From a "setting" point of view, the dining experience will not disappoint but I don't believe the food matches up to the others. They more or less admitted to this by telling us that they are changing things with the restaurant ..( new.kitchen ...overall quality improvement. Both breakfast and lunch were good.

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Butcui dining

Thank you. Will give it a miss then.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
258 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Butcui dining

very romantic atmosphere for dinner on the beach at Bucuti. Food was pretty good when my wife and I were there, 07, 08 and 09. Waitress did drop our credit card on the way back, but it was just at her shoe. She was new Lucky!

6. Re: Butcui dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:16