We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sushi ?

12 posts
Save Topic
Sushi ?

Just curious if there is anywhere to get some yummy sushi

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sushi ?

I cannot offer comment on how good/not good it is, but Ketsu, in the Marriott lobby, seems to do a reasonable business as sushi bars go. There is also a sushi restaurant in the Paseo Herencia Mall (although I cannot recall the name).

Sunset Grille, at the Radisson, offers very good sushi.

Also, if you appreciate an excellent ceviche, Wacky Wahoo's offers the best ceviche I have had the pleasure to consume.

Enjoy!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sushi ?

Gari & Wasabi is great and located between Linda's and Bingo's - about a mile or so inland from the Palm Beach hotels.

www.restaurantsaruba.com/Gari-N-Wasabi.html

Canada
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sushi ?

I second the vote for Gari and Wasabi

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sushi ?

Had some at Ginger...though I am far from an authority on the subject

5. Re: Sushi ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:40