We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What can I expect from Aruba in August

London
3 posts
Save Topic
What can I expect from Aruba in August

We will be staying at the Divi in August and i just wanted to no if anybody can tell me what to expect as ive never been to the caribbean

Boston
Level Contributor
891 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

We have been going to Aruba in Aug. for many years. It is hot, but usually the trade winds will make it comfortable. Depending on where you are staying (you at the Divi) there may be many families with children, as this is shortly before school reopens in the states. This could be a semi-busy season for Aruba, but it is still an enjoyable time.

London
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

Thanks,

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,853 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

what to expect in what regards... the divi will be busy - especially mid to late august... but its a wide beach, so it never seems crowded.

staff is friendly if you treat them with respect and are friendly yourself...if you have a chip on your shoulder, you might end up thinking differently.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

You can expect me in August :)

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,853 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

Maybe they are going later in august lary and the staff will have a few days to clean up after we've left ;)

London
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

Well if you see me buy me a drink lol

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

Just mention my name and Curtis at the Sandpiper bar will take care of you....:)

8. Re: What can I expect from Aruba in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 05:46