We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finals Questions...maybe..lol

Ohio
Level Contributor
532 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Finals Questions...maybe..lol

We are staying in the Aruba Tower @ The Rad. Do they rooms have fridges? Are microwaves available. I ask because I often don't finish dinner and would hate for it to go to waste.

Also, I was reading that there are 5 patch cables in the room. Are the cords already there or should I bring one? I mainly use my computer as a DVD player, but I hop on line from time to time.

Thrilled that we are confirmed for Passions, 2 fools and The Jeep Safari. I am still hoping to get into Carte Blanche.

Hugs,

Chelle

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,902 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finals Questions...maybe..lol

Yes, there are mini-fridges in the room. No microwave.

The cable extends long enough to use at the table, but no where else. We usually carry an extension. If you need more info send me a PM with your email and I will send you the instructions.

Have a great trip. We love the Radisson.

NJ
Level Contributor
133 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finals Questions...maybe..lol

Two Fools and a Bull will be incredible. You must go with an open mind and have fun. The hosts will make your experience memorable. Great food and worth the money. Just make sure to re-confirm your reservation once on the island. If you want wireless accessfor your room, I purchased a small wireless router ( Apple Airport Express for $99) plugged it in and was able to surf from my bed, the balcony, etc

3. Re: Finals Questions...maybe..lol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 20:46